04' WR450 fork???

2 replies to this topic

Posted October 31, 2004 - 03:03 PM

I have a quick question for all of you. I put my bike up on a jack to get the weight off the front forks to drain the air out. Do I need to pull the screw out all the way or just break it loose to let the air out? Thanks in advance! :cry:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • toyota_mdt_tech

Posted October 31, 2004 - 04:20 PM

Just break it lose, it uses an o-ring. My old WR426F had little push button sir bleeds, they were nice. I need to find another set. But dont know who makes them.

• poodledumpster

Posted October 31, 2004 - 08:14 PM

no need to jack your bike to let out the air. those nifty bleeder valves can be found in the white bro's catalog. you'll need to tap the stock openings.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.