2 replies to this topic
  • fitzy

Posted July 09, 2001 - 01:46 AM

This might not be the place to ask, but I'm in oz and thought some of you guys over there might be able to help. I'm looking for a rod kit for a 72 husky CR400. Restoring one in my spare time when I'm not not riding on my 01 wr400.
Thanks guys

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Bill

Posted July 09, 2001 - 03:05 AM

Try They have a vintage section and might be able to help, or direct you.

99 WR400f, YZ timed, MX-Tech suspension, Scotts steering damper, White Bros E-Series (12 discs), tapered header and a/f. Kouba T-handle for the fuel screw. Works Connection billet throttle tube and frame guards. Cycra Pro-Bend, triple clamp mount handguards. Thumper Racing rad guards, Renthal Jimmy Button highs, YZ Tank and IMS seat, YZ number plate, odo removed, EKP, 48PJ, 175MJ at 500-1000' Thanks James Dean!

• fitzy

Posted July 10, 2001 - 01:46 AM

Thanks Bill. I'll give them a try

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.