Good Pictures of Western Mass Riding + Fall Foliage

11 replies to this topic
  • SaltyWalrus

Posted October 28, 2004 - 04:50 AM

Here are some awesome pictures of riding in the Pittsfield, MA area and Southern Vermont during foliage season. These were taken by a talented photographer, not myself. They also give you westerners an idea of some of our trail conditions.

• TimBrp

Posted October 28, 2004 - 05:38 AM

Torture should check these pics out. This is what "our" paradise is like. Nice post! Makes the day in the cube much more liveable...

• frankstr

Posted October 28, 2004 - 02:06 PM

Yeah,That Florida Rd. looked nasty.......
Nice Pic's though :cry: :cry:

• xrbuck

Posted October 28, 2004 - 02:33 PM

Awesome riding and photos! What did you use for maps besides the gps..USGS topos? Did you get up to the Chittenden Res in VT from Mass on open or closed roads? I'll have to get down that way in the spring (am in northern VT). Thanks.

Posted October 29, 2004 - 09:41 AM

Cool pics. I like the turning of the leaves. Nice vibrant colors and this trail looked the nicest of all... :cry:
Posted Image

• tirebiter

Posted October 29, 2004 - 04:25 PM

SaltyWalrus, Those are awesome pics!
Being a west coast feller, I had the opportunity to ride upstate NY last July with fellow KTM talk bros..They took me on some tree-smackin trails, makes the single track out here look like hwy 80!
Green with envy, - dan

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • xr650Lroostnya

Posted October 30, 2004 - 07:33 AM

Nice looks like some of the trails I ride in PA. :cry:

• hxr400

Posted October 31, 2004 - 12:59 AM

Must of been a brillant ride!

Good on you! :cry:

Great Photo's!

• Haymaker

Posted October 31, 2004 - 04:10 PM

Hay Darin,

Long time no hear. I talked with Rusty a bit back and he thought that Brian and himself may be up here the second week of November.

You interested? You should be able to spank me all over the trail on that thing by now. ;-)

• XR650L_Dave

Posted November 01, 2004 - 10:16 AM

I'm in Central CT. I've got to get out to some of those trails!!!!

• SaltyWalrus

Posted November 02, 2004 - 07:03 AM

Just to remind everyone, these pictures were not taken by me. The web site isn't mine and the rides, unfortunately, didn't include me. A guy from the yahoo board was nice enough to send me his link after I posted a about the ride we are planning for Nov. 16th in Pittsfield, MA on the Yahoo board.

Eric, what's up? Thanks for the invite, however, we are planning the ride mentioned above. I posted it on the yahoo board so you, Rusty and friends could see it. This would be a shorter drive for them than going up to visit you! COME ON DOWN!! I am raging along pretty good on the the beast, but still have to stiffen up the suspension. Next spring she will be all tuned in for me!

• big t

Posted November 04, 2004 - 04:48 AM

Great pics. :cry: :cry:

Related Content

Wiseco 101MM Spark Knock Low Engine Temps by imandrewparks

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 7 replies

Cle Elum Sunday 5/29: Looking for dual sport tips by TigerTanker

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   Northwest
  • Hot  32 replies

2015 XR650L Squeaking noise by Crayjay

• 3 replies

FCR40 Tuning Woes- XR600R by aTuWitty

• Hot  37 replies

Which thumper motor for a street tracker? by woz

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • * * * * -
  • Hot  29 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.