• jasv11

Posted October 27, 2004 - 01:07 PM

I am looking for a WR426 service manual.......cheap

Help anyone??

Thanks

Jason

• Woodzi

Posted October 27, 2004 - 05:33 PM

You can't have mine, but I am just up the road so if you want a section copied or scanned I could help you out.

• Gadsen

Posted October 27, 2004 - 05:41 PM

You neighbor gave you a good offer, but if you still want your own manual, check ebay. Heck, you may even be able to buy your original back! :cry: I see them on their quite often from time to time. You may have to keep looking, it will eventually show up.

• jasv11

Posted October 28, 2004 - 04:37 PM

Thanks Neighbor but I pretty much need the whole thing.

I keep checking ebay and find lots of WR450 manuals but no 426's

I'll keep watching and waiting.

Oh Ya the guy I bought the bike from said he lost the manual :cry:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 5valve

Posted October 28, 2004 - 11:30 PM

youre probably just not desperate enough to find it :cry:
web page

• jasv11

Posted October 30, 2004 - 07:34 AM

youre probably just not desperate enough to find it :cry:
web page

Thanks man thats perfect!!!! except for this part

"Here we have a used Yamaha WR 426 FN service manual . The part # is lit-11626-14-45. This manual was used in our service dept for many years. It may be stained and/or have pages missing. "

May have pages missing ???????? &%$#@!!!

I'll keep looking :cry:

• 5valve

Posted October 30, 2004 - 10:05 AM

maybe contacting them directly on the given adress would put a definite state of the book into your knowledge

• jasv11

Posted October 30, 2004 - 06:31 PM

E-mailed them this morning ......waiting for responce with baited breath

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.