Rear Sprocket teeth? How many missing is bad?

24 replies to this topic
  • XR250rdr

Posted October 28, 2004 - 09:03 AM

Geez Josh, your bike is getting more beat up than mine :cry:.

• BIGGITY

Posted October 28, 2004 - 02:37 PM

Some of just ride harder than others I guess. :cry: j/k

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • mikekay

Posted October 28, 2004 - 05:19 PM

15-45 Ironman w/DID ERV2 and a masterlink... :cry:

• BIGGITY

Posted October 28, 2004 - 06:15 PM

BWB, it is a ERV2. Still pretty taught too. Want to hear the worst part(this is probably why the rear sprocket got so jacked)? All of the bolts on the rear sprocket were loose :cry:. Every single one of them (insert slapping forehead icon here :cry:). The sprocket would move back and forth when I spun the rear wheel. Oh well this is how you learn to take care of your bike I guess. This is my first bike ever and I've had it for about 4 to 5 months. Live and learn. Thanks for all the help guys. :cry: I've learned so much about bike matinence and modifying my bike now off this website. TT rocks! :cry: :cry:

• JackAttack

Posted October 28, 2004 - 06:27 PM

I've learned so much about bike matinence and modifying my bike now off this website. TT rocks! :cry: :cry:

Looks like you learned to use Loc-tite on those new sprocket bolts. :cry: :cry:

Blue Loc-tite is the one you should use. :cry:

Put some of the Loc-tite on your kickstarter bolt and right footpeg bolts while your at it. :lol: :lol:

Related Content

Forums
Photo

DirttyPig 2005 Xr650l Prroject! by braapmebb1moretime

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 22 replies
Forums
Photo

Engine Loping/Sputtering by tcaldwell

• 2 replies
Reviews

Honda XR650L 2017 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

2015 XR650L Squeaking noise by Crayjay

• 3 replies
Forums
Photo

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

• Hot  43 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.