Graphics

7 replies to this topic
  • Thumperstu

Posted October 27, 2004 - 11:34 AM

Been looking at the xgxracing graphics! Awesome!
Picked my design for tank, shroud and accessory kit retail price $150 + $25 international postage =$175 ok?
NO!!!
Have to buy it from the EXCLUSIVE uk supplier, same kit retail $265!!!! :cry:
Looks like ill make do with the tatty ones thats on it now :cry:

• Gadsen

Posted October 27, 2004 - 11:42 AM

Seems steep, I bought a complete kit plus seat cover for $120

• Thumperstu

Posted October 27, 2004 - 12:08 PM

priced direct from the site, blue devourer set. dont mind paying the $175 just they wont ship it to uk said i have to go through the uk supplier and his price converted to usd is $265!
NO SALE!

• trotters

Posted October 27, 2004 - 12:53 PM

jam sport at wrecclesham nr farnham sell oe yamaha graphics for £49 tank & shroud or £99 inc seat cover :cry:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Thumperstu

Posted October 27, 2004 - 12:57 PM

jam sport at wrecclesham nr farnham sell oe yamaha graphics for £49 tank & shroud or £99 inc seat cover :cry:

Not after standard stuff, liked the look of the others
Cheers

• ill_caper

Posted October 27, 2004 - 03:27 PM

If you send me the money I could ship it to you? Not sure how that works with currency exchange?

• Thumperstu

Posted October 28, 2004 - 12:38 AM

If you send me the money I could ship it to you? Not sure how that works with currency exchange?

you got PM :cry:

• Oasis_Flame

Posted October 28, 2004 - 11:56 AM

I hope you have better luck with yours than I had with mine. Bubbled off the tank in less than two weeks, that was the second set, first set had no air holes punched in it so the fuel tank could breath and there still setting on my work bench. I wouldn't stick those decals on my dogs a$$, junk.And yes, they were put on as per instructions. :cry:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.