'04 Power Now?

4 replies to this topic
  • Endurordr

Posted October 27, 2004 - 08:02 AM

I'm new to the WR and I've searched the forums but I can't seem to find anywhere on how to make a "PowerNOW" for an '04? It looks like the older models have a collar in between the air box boot and the back of the carb where the PowerNOW goes? Am I right? What do you do on the '04's? I've noticed I could buy from Scary Fast but I can't seem to part with the money right now. Any help would be great, Thanks.

• Indy_WR450

Posted October 27, 2004 - 09:17 AM

I dont think there is a difference. Power Now and Power now plus are sized for the FCR carb diameter. The 03 and 04 have the same carb size. :cry:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • poodledumpster

Posted October 31, 2004 - 11:05 PM

i've heard about this 'power now'. is it worth it. where do you feel it most: top, mid, bottom, wallet? thanks for any input...

• Indy_WR450

Posted November 01, 2004 - 09:33 AM

I think it is worth if you like to lug your engine and short shift a lot. Otherwise if you are a rever you wont like it as much :cry:

• poodledumpster

Posted November 01, 2004 - 09:06 PM

sounds good. when i'm in the desert i transform to quite the rever. around my summer stomping grounds here in colorado its tight, lower rpm single track. sounds like a nice stocking stuffer. thanks

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.