Chads pay packet.

6 replies to this topic
  • blue_beast_wins

Posted October 26, 2004 - 11:36 PM

What a legend !!

• YamahaWR450FMike

Posted October 26, 2004 - 11:43 PM

Go Chad Reed! Here is a photo of him and my g/f that I took at the Anaheim, CA supercross Jan 2002. He actually won the main event that night.

Posted Image

• SteadyEddy

Posted October 27, 2004 - 02:54 AM

The legend from Kurri Kurri, :cry: :cry:

Wish I could go this weekend :cry:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Brettv

Posted October 27, 2004 - 04:29 AM

what happened to shayne watts? is he still around? :cry:

• ddialogue

Posted October 27, 2004 - 04:50 AM

what happened to shane watts? is he still around? :cry:

He's going into retirement. This is from the GNCC website...

Parts Unlimited/Moose/Maxxis/Yamaha/Wiseco/Klotz/FMF/Dunlop/ITP
ATVA Grand National Cross Country Series

Shane Watts Report: Sad times for the champ

We just received this update from GNCC favorite (and 2000 series champ) Shane Watts...

I'm laying a little low at the moment. Pretty much on a downer in regard to my racing. The rest of my life is all real positive though.

The report from my knee arthroscopy is that the ACL is busted again, and has been for over a year, hence the struggle with my confidence and the continued extremely poor results this year. This knee has already been through five ACL reconstructions.

Biggest news though was of how deteriorated the knee joint was and that if I continue to do more damage to it then I would most likely need a total knee replacement within 5 years. Not nice.

On October 12 I’m heading to Oz for the remainder of the year to heal up. Then I’ll make a decision about my racing future. At the moment it’s pretty certain that I’ll never race again.

Oh well, I’ve only got myself to blame for getting into this position by not giving previous injuries the required time to fully heal.

Live by the sword, die by the sword!!!

Good luck to you and everybody associated with GNCC racing.

- Watts

• Indy_WR450

Posted October 27, 2004 - 05:29 AM

Right Dave! Shane knees are so bad that he can barely walk! Shame he can really fly on a bike! He is exciting to watch! Sad moment of us fans for sure. :cry:

• Dual_Dog

Posted October 27, 2004 - 10:21 AM

What a legend !!

A true professional both on and off the track. Can't wait to watch him this SX season.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.