Is wider really better???

1 reply to this topic
  • fourstroker

Posted July 06, 2001 - 12:32 PM

Just wanted to know if anyone has removed their foot pegs (stock) and replaced them with a wider foot peg? I've seen them in stores costing $60 - $90 and was wandering if the price is worth paying for them. Do you get a better sense of security and control over the stock pegs?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • jset670

Posted July 06, 2001 - 12:35 PM

I personally would not want them on my WR since I do a great deal of technical woods type riding and they would get in the way. There have been times in Colorado when I would have liked to shaven my down to get around a rock next to the trail.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.