" Dust to Glory" release date!

10 replies to this topic
  • Indy_WR450

Posted October 25, 2004 - 05:57 PM

They finally confirmed April 2005 for the full movie theatre release for the Dust to Glory movie we have all been waiting to see. :cry: :cry: 2 years after filming was complete! :cry:

• Gadsen

Posted October 25, 2004 - 05:59 PM

Indy, is this one of those "On Any Sunday" type movies? I dont know if I can wait till April! :cry:

• ddialogue

Posted October 25, 2004 - 06:09 PM

They finally confirmed April 2005 for the full movie theatre release for the Dust to Glory movie we have all been waiting to see. :cry: :cry: 2 years after filming was complete! :cry:

It's about time!! Only a year and a half after first seeing the movie trailer...

• Indy_WR450

Posted October 25, 2004 - 06:55 PM

Indy, is this one of those "On Any Sunday" type movies? I dont know if I can wait till April! :cry:

Yes it will become a cult classic in the years to come. :cry: Off roading is dying a slow death due to greenies. I figure the next generation of kids will have to catch a shuttle to the moon for off road riding where they cant hurt the enviornment. :cry: Imagine low gravity jumps! 800 foot table tops anyone? :cry: The only draw back will be wearing the space suits and having an oxygen tank to burn the fuel. :cry: Pipes will be loud! Technical riding will reach new levels! :lol: But for now we will just have to keep training for the moon at Moab! :lol:

• N7SLC

Posted October 26, 2004 - 05:18 AM

It's about time!! Only a year and a half after first seeing the movie trailer...

No kidding! Dave and I were watching that trailer long before it
came in vogue here on TT. :cry:

April 2005 for a 2003 race...sheesh.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • x2468

Posted October 26, 2004 - 01:48 PM

cool you guys are all into D2G? i remember seeing that trailor like a year ago, and got all siked over it. almost forgot now, but its was the big thing for a while and came up whenever i talked about movies. never caught on at the quad forums. only a little 1/2 second bit of a raptor in the trailor. figured cuz it was honda sponosred tho.

• Indy_WR450

Posted October 26, 2004 - 04:02 PM

I cant wait. :cry: I still look at the trailer I downloaded over a year ago. It is going to be a first rate production. :cry: But they are trying to market it like a chick flick now? :cry:

• SPDFRK450

Posted October 26, 2004 - 09:23 PM

Hey Indy whats up? Another Indianapolis native here. Where can I download the trailer to this movie?

• ddialogue

Posted October 27, 2004 - 04:52 AM

Hey Indy whats up? Another Indianapolis native here. Where can I download the trailer to this movie?

http://www.d2gfilm.com/

:cry:

• Indy_WR450

Posted October 27, 2004 - 05:21 AM

Welcome aboard Speed Freak 450! :cry: There seems to be a few new riders in Indy coming out of the 2 stroke woodwork on TT lately. :cry:
PM me if you want to hook up and ride weekends. I usually drive out of state every weekend since Indiana has no public trails systems only small park and play parks. :cry:

• davidm

Posted October 30, 2004 - 05:32 PM

Indy, You have been hanging around with
Toxic Terry too much !!!!! Moon :cry:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.