The BRP in Hawaii again....

2 replies to this topic
  • TORTURECHAMBERS

Posted October 25, 2004 - 05:24 AM

Its been awhile since I took the BRP for a good DS ride. Wet, muddy, slime was the order of the day. This seems to be the norm nowadays. I'm shipping this bike to my vacation house so I want to get some miles on it before it goes. Here's how the day went...

Here Yamafreek and Puinsai_5 warm up by fluming it...
Posted Image

It was funny watching them try to get out of it. Very slimey and multiple tries later Duane goes to help...
Very entertaining!
Posted Image

Duane in Kahuku. After this it got really muddy in some trails and we all paid taxes getting to the other side...
Posted Image

Neil got deflected by those roots right off the trail. We had a good laugh. :cry:
Posted Image

Yamafreek shows you how to loose some mud...
Posted Image

We stopped for gas and some food along with some Harley guys. Looking at them I'm thinking, "Now what are you guys gonna do?" We're hitting the beach!
Posted Image

The Freek on the Reef
Posted Image

P_5 on the gnarly reef
Posted Image

This is right after Yamafreek got hit by a wave at speed and augered like a submarine! :cry: He was actually gone for awhile. Complete bike drowning. :cry: :lol: :lol:
Posted Image

After he un-drowned it we got him to higher ground. It started after ahwile... :lol:
Posted Image

It was another great day of Church. I think the mainland guys are happy we didn't take them on this ride. It was brutal in some places as we ALL paid some taxes... :cry: :lol: :cry:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • yater

Posted October 25, 2004 - 05:45 AM

Awesome pics...again--Some poor sap is gonna buy that xt one day.

• Husky_Forever

Posted October 25, 2004 - 07:17 AM

Excellent riding! Was in Maui this past August and saw a couple a XR650Ls, but no trial to speak of. Glad to see riding pictures. Makes me want to return again soon. :cry:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.