Yamaha WR 426 F vs Honda XR400R

1 reply to this topic
  • CDN_LIFEGUARD

Posted July 06, 2001 - 06:12 AM

I am sourt of trying to figure out which model of bike is better all around based on its design. I guess each bike has its unique features but there is one specific feature I want to debate. The one I am wondering about is the motors oil system. As far as I understand the Honda has sepperate engine and trani oils and sepparate oil chambers. Logically this makes sense especially for me since this will be my first bike to learn clutching and shifting. How does the Hondas engine and trani oil and chamber ensure the exclussion of trani particals, etc.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Greg_C

Posted July 06, 2001 - 07:00 AM

CDN, I think that you might be confusing the Honda CR450F with the XR400. The CR450F does have seperate oils and looks like it is going to be a very nice bike when it comes out.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.