Helmets..Not Moto-X, and Not Street...Any suggestions?

3 replies to this topic
  • craft

Posted October 22, 2004 - 06:27 PM

I've been using my HRC Moto-X helmet and it just feels strange on the street. Plus, many unfamiliar to dual-sport give me a look like they're expecting me to throw a Superman or Lay-Z-Boy on the first bump in the road...So, I'm trying to find something a little in between a full-face street helmet, and the traditional MX helmet/facemask setup. Any suggestions? :cry:

• BrianVT

Posted October 22, 2004 - 06:38 PM

Here ya go... http://www.thumperta...true#Post848130

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 6fiddy

Posted October 28, 2004 - 10:36 AM

the arai xd supermoto helmet is exactly what your looking for, check it out on ebay.IT is THE SH%T!!! :cry:

• craft

Posted October 28, 2004 - 01:28 PM

You wouldn't happen to be the seller of the one listed, would ya? :cry: -- I want a solid color, but if the price is right, I'll buy that one...By the way, thanks for the help to those posting.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.