Best aftermarket pipa

8 replies to this topic
  • twosixtwo

Posted October 21, 2004 - 10:09 PM

Looking for the best, loudest, most performance giving pipe for an 04 YZ450F, I do a lot of desert riding :cry:

• Bryan47

Posted October 21, 2004 - 11:28 PM

You may want to do a search here on TT yourself...I'm sure there will be a big pissin' match over this subject. At least that's what I've seen happen in the past. :cry: The only pipe other than stock I've tried is a White Bros 'E' series....only to meet the Noise level and to have a Spark Arrestor here in Lovely California. I sure miss riding in Nevada :cry: I did notice a little loss in power with the White Bros 'E' series, but it wasn't that bad. :cry:

• twosixtwo

Posted October 22, 2004 - 10:58 AM

Thanks for the info, thats what I have on my Raptor and that made a big difference, I guess Ill do a search :cry:

• noslo98

Posted October 22, 2004 - 12:31 PM

I have a Jardine system and do lots of sand riding its an awesome system it had the highest hp ratings in the mxa tests.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Motoman_AZ

Posted October 22, 2004 - 02:10 PM

4oshun12,

I have the Yoshimura RC-3 Ti set up and really enjoy the quiet idle and loud rap rap when you are on the pipe. The fit and finish have lasted for over a year now. The pipe polishes up nice after every run too. You can feel the power brotha! :cry:

• Chipstien

Posted October 22, 2004 - 02:48 PM

If loud is what you are looking for then get a White Brothers R-4 Shorty pipe. About as loud as you can get without running muffler-less.

• kevin204

Posted October 22, 2004 - 04:52 PM

I've always liked FMF and White Brother's.

• 01yz426

Posted October 31, 2004 - 11:31 PM

FMF Titanium Series

• silveradoss

Posted November 01, 2004 - 07:22 PM

FMF Factory 4 :cry:

Related Content

Forums
Photo

The "going back to the other darkside" adventure... by Monk

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250/350/450/505 SX-F & XC-F (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  94 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies
Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.