05' WR450

4 replies to this topic

Posted October 21, 2004 - 12:47 PM

Do you think the left side plate from a 05' WR450 will fit a 04'? I'm thinking of the handle....... :cry: :cry:

• ckulzer

Posted October 21, 2004 - 01:45 PM

How about an '03? Instead of hacking up the side cover to get more air, I would like to replace it with a new one.

I have modified the airbox to open it up but I don't know if it is getting all the air it needs.

Ride fast - take chances!

Chad

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Endurordr

Posted October 21, 2004 - 01:52 PM

I was thinking the exact same thing. I would love to have a handle on the left side of the bike. Someone will have the answer.

• Indy_WR450

Posted October 21, 2004 - 02:44 PM

I already hacked mine a long time ago. I would like to replace it with a real handle side when it breaks. :cry:

Posted October 21, 2004 - 05:31 PM

That is why I hope the 05' will work. :cry:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.