Important info on Green Red Stickers

2 replies to this topic
  • John_Lorenz

Posted August 27, 2002 - 01:17 PM


If you plan on coming to the West Coast TT run, I just got the 411 on what to do if you are out of State

You need to show up at a Calif DMV office
"Auburn, Calif"
with the bike and your out of state drvers license.

Just dont go to a main office like Sacramento, Small town offices on your way in to Calif., would be your best bet.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • John_Lorenz

Posted August 28, 2002 - 04:46 AM


Here is some more info
Thanks to Kev_XR

  • Fender72

Posted August 29, 2002 - 11:00 AM


If you're headed north to Tahoe on 395 a good place to stop at a DMV is in Bishop, won't be bothered by long lines there!

Related Content


Engine Loping/Sputtering by tcaldwell

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 2 replies

Honda XR650L 2016 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2016
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  28 replies

Cle Elum Sunday 5/29: Looking for dual sport tips by TigerTanker

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   Northwest
  • Hot  32 replies

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  43 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.