xr 600. plastic&graphics ideas

3 replies to this topic
  • mr660

Posted August 18, 2002 - 10:10 PM

I have been looking for new graphic and seat cover combo's for my bike. The selections i have come up with are not what i am looking for. Possibly if i go back to some older packages i could come up with something. Does any body have any suggestions on places to look? also who has good prices and selections on plastic for 600's

• joao_pedro

Posted August 18, 2002 - 11:07 PM

well my friend,
I saw a site yesterday called endurouk (you just will have to search in yahoo or other, I don't remember the adress!)that had a bunch of links, including some of graphics (for example:ceet, one industries, n'style,CRD etc. you may also search on www.xr.com, al'baker's xr's only or ask some other people for them.
Have nice rides. XR's are quite good, ahn?
Also an 600XR '91 (standard with some Acerbis and HP extra protection plastics and Excel front rim)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Matt96xr6

Posted August 20, 2002 - 11:42 AM

check with Dennis kirk online to find some packages. Factory FX, One industries, and Ceet all make kits for the bike.

Along with other places like XRs Only, Baja Designs all have kits to.

• mr660

Posted August 22, 2002 - 01:01 PM

Thanks fella's i will look into them

Related Content

Would a Young Scott Summers still be Competitive today on an XR600R? What would he ride to be competitive today? by Jayzonk

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  141 replies

1993 XR600R rebuild by ove

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  40 replies

ignitech programmable XR650L CDI by brianhare

• Hot  57 replies

Can anyone identify this xr600 piston? by ms_mtn24

• 4 replies

What was your path to Beta? by officialhopsof

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Beta
  • Hot  79 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.