lower foot pegs for more leg room

4 replies to this topic
  • TX-SANDMAN

Posted August 15, 2002 - 04:16 PM

has anyone tried the Fast Way pegs that are supposed to give you about 1/2 inch more leg room?

• bigtom17

Posted August 22, 2002 - 11:21 AM

No I have not, but would be interested in more info. I did install the handlebare risers this moves the bars 1.5"up and 1.5"away. I need this stuff since I am nearly 6'7". Have you tried these. Really stretches you out nicely.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Zanx

Posted August 23, 2002 - 09:46 PM

There I was, thinking that my XR needed the opposite :) The pegs are too low for Supermotard use and scrape on the tarmac. It unlikely anyone will be making rearsets for them though.

• TX-SANDMAN

Posted September 12, 2002 - 06:06 PM

I am going to install a 1 inch foam cap this weekend to give rear a little break and give my knees a break too. has anyone added a 1 inch cap and used the stock seat cover?

• BIGANDY

Posted September 13, 2002 - 07:16 AM

Bigtom17, i love it, i thought i was the only 6'7" guy on a brp! I put the high bend protappers and moved them to the 2+ spot, this has helped my back alot, as for the nees i try and stand up as much as possiable, i have not done any of the 100 miles in a day trips like some dualsport clubs do i can make a good guess that i will have some sit down time on a ride like that!

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.