Anyone have a stock YZF rear spring?

3 replies to this topic
  • natelech

Posted October 20, 2004 - 07:00 AM

I am curious if anyone has a stock YZF rear spring lying around that they would part with. My WR spring is too soft and i don't have 100 bones for a race tech, especially when a stock YZF spring will do. If anyone has one they would sell me i would appreciate it. PM me or send an email to: natelech@yahoo.com

Posted October 20, 2004 - 07:23 AM

Is there a big diffrence between a YZ and a WR rear spring? :cry:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • natelech

Posted October 20, 2004 - 08:00 AM

i know, i think the YZF is a 5.4 compared to the WR's 5.0. that is what i am looking for. the WR feels unbalanced to me. the rear end feels way softer than the front.

• asinine

Posted October 20, 2004 - 08:30 AM

I don't know what year or model your bike is, but I do know that the US '04 WR and YZ 450's use the same shock spring.

Jim

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.