Speed Bleeders

2 replies to this topic
  • Brettv

Posted October 19, 2004 - 08:34 PM

G'day, could anyone tell me if they know what part number speed bleeder would work for my wrf400, and where to get them? i saw the TT shop had them but when i search it says they dont sell them anymore. :cry:
thanks

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Bretski

Posted October 19, 2004 - 09:06 PM

Mate .. give Ballards a call .. or go to their web site www.ballards.cc .. their mail order service is very good. There are only two types I think .. Jap and Euro ... All the Jap bikes are the same size .. I got them for my 450 not long ago :cry:

• Brettv

Posted October 20, 2004 - 12:58 AM

funny you said that, i just rang them today and ordered a fender brace, never thought of asking them haha
cheers - :cry:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.