Wanted: 99 or 00 WR 400 in the Pacific NW

8 replies to this topic
  • Bryan Bosch

Posted November 27, 2000 - 12:25 PM

All, a buddy of mine is getting back into riding and I'd like to find him a mint dub-r. He's in Portland Oregon and is willing to drive not more than 3-4 hours if at all possible. Anyone have one for sale? Do you know of anyone who has one for sale? I look forward to your replies.

PS - Friends don't let friends ride orange! :)

• Rick_Graham

Posted November 27, 2000 - 06:49 PM

Bryan,
Brothers Honda in Bremerton (360)479-6943 has a new 2000 WR400 for $4999. Call and ask for Tom, Tell him I refered you and he just might work a better deal.
Good luck,
Rick

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted November 28, 2000 - 12:15 AM

Cycle Sports in Salem had a couple 2000 WR's there the last time I went in - not sure of the asking price, but know they would like to clear them out with the 2001's coming soon.
(should have mentioned - Salem is just down the road from Portland, which anyone in Portland knows - but might not be common knowledge in San Diego..)

[This message has been edited by scouringpad (edited 11-28-2000).]

• Bryan Bosch

Posted November 28, 2000 - 07:38 AM

Hey, thanks for the replies. Sounds like some good deals out there. I used to live in Portland (30 years). I've been to Cycle Sports in Salem. Nice shop. I'll have my buddie check em' out.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Eric_in_WA

Posted November 29, 2000 - 08:33 PM

I have a '99 WR400 that I have been considering selling. It has the aftermarket goods: YZ timed, BigGun exhaust w/quiet core spark arrestor, skidplate, handguards, IMS tank, YZ seat, Renthal bars, Scotts steering damper.

I have all the maintenance records and frequently change the oil using Mobil 1 synthetic.

I live just across the river from Portland, near Vancouver WA.

If interested, he can call me at 503-285-0200 x22845 (days)/ 360-687-0028 (eve).

Eric in WA

• Bryan Bosch

Posted November 30, 2000 - 07:00 AM

I forward this to my buddie today. Thanks.

Originally posted by Eric in WA:
I have a '99 WR400 that I have been considering selling. It has the aftermarket goods: YZ timed, BigGun exhaust w/quiet core spark arrestor, skidplate, handguards, IMS tank, YZ seat, Renthal bars, Scotts steering damper.

I have all the maintenance records and frequently change the oil using Mobil 1 synthetic.

I live just across the river from Portland, near Vancouver WA.

If interested, he can call me at 503-285-0200 x22845 (days)/ 360-687-0028 (eve).

Eric in WA

• Bryan Bosch

Posted November 30, 2000 - 01:30 PM

Eric,

I know by your phone # where you work! My buddy who is interested in the bike works in building 4, pole J14 (ext. 23671) :)

• Eric_in_WA

Posted November 30, 2000 - 06:35 PM

It certainly is a small world. Now I will get to know another dirt bike rider at work :)

Eric in WA

• Bryan Bosch

Posted December 01, 2000 - 07:34 AM

Eric, his name is Steve Claus. He works in the software lab I believe. We rode together for years. He loves four strokes and rides very, very well. You guys will have to hook up for a ride.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.