edelbrock carb probs

2 replies to this topic
  • xrvince

Posted October 19, 2004 - 01:41 PM

my edelbrock carb on my 2002 xr650r sm has started idleing realy weird and afterhaving it dynoed thedyno operator said it was too rich on the idle ,so how do i adjust the richness of the idle ?he said the fueling was fine ,i've cleaned the carb ,checked the valve clearances,checked for airleaks and now i am cofused as to whatis causing the rich idle all i can think of is the fuelingistoo rich causing it to tick over too rich,anyone got any info on this .

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • bp_fire

Posted October 19, 2004 - 02:00 PM

I just installed one this past weekend, did you adjust the red knob on top yet ? hold the throttle wide open and adjust by turning right to richen, left to lean I have the instructions at home...

• RobBarnum

Posted October 19, 2004 - 09:21 PM

Call me and I would be glad to help you out with any tuning problems that you have.
Thanks Rob Barnum. 760-868-8097

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.