Got My Plate Today!

19 replies to this topic
  • Rokatt88

Posted October 18, 2004 - 11:37 AM

Got the Dakar Kit, 606's, Acerbie Mirrors, got her signed off for the inspection and walked into the DMV and walked out with my plate! :cry:

Expanded horizons, here I come! :cry:

• jws

Posted October 18, 2004 - 02:35 PM

sweeeeet :cry:

• Rokatt88

Posted October 18, 2004 - 03:51 PM

Hi Jeff! You ready to go Ocotillian??? It's time! We are going out this weekend to Hidden Valley. Alan just got a new 26' WW. Ti Daddy is getting a new quad. Gonna go check out his new toys! Will ya be there? :cry:

• qadsan

Posted October 18, 2004 - 04:28 PM

Wow, it's great to hear T-daddy will stay in the sport. Is he gett'n a TRX450R?

Congrats on the plate :cry:

• jws

Posted October 18, 2004 - 05:17 PM

Hi Jeff! You ready to go Ocotillian??? It's time! Will ya be there? :cry:

cant go this weekend :cry: :cry: :lol: we will be out there nov 11 thru 14 - good to here t-diddy is going

here are some pics of johnson valley last weekend :cry:

http://www.imagestat...EMC-AlbumInvite

jeff :cry:

• tirebiter

Posted October 18, 2004 - 06:20 PM

Awesome dude!

The day I finally got my plate, I howled at the moon!!! :cry: :cry:

• BWB63

Posted October 18, 2004 - 06:29 PM

It was good to see you out there.....maybe next time I'll get there when you do...not when your leaving. So, Ocotillo Wells November 11~14th....We thought you were going ThanksGiving.....well maybe....those dates work better :cry:

• jws

Posted October 18, 2004 - 06:41 PM

It was good to see you out there.....maybe next time I'll get there when you do...not when your leaving. So, Ocotillo Wells November 11~14th....We thought you were going ThanksGiving.....well maybe....those dates work better :cry:

how was your ride bruce???? did you guys make it over to the sand dunes - the wind really picked up on are way out :cry:

• hill5150

Posted October 26, 2004 - 08:11 AM

I am working on getting my 2001 650r street sane, I have ordered the e-line kit and have been told I need to go to the CHP office and have the inspection, any suggestions so I can pass the first time, and did you register as as specialty vehicle at the DMV or regular? Can you e-mail me at hill5150@sbcglobal.net.Thanks I am In Ca.Ride Red.

• Rokatt88

Posted October 26, 2004 - 08:53 AM

I am working on getting my 2001 650r street sane, I have ordered the e-line kit and have been told I need to go to the CHP office and have the inspection, any suggestions so I can pass the first time, and did you register as as specialty vehicle at the DMV or regular? Can you e-mail me at hill5150@sbcglobal.net.Thanks I am In Ca.Ride Red.

Done! :cry:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • mikekay

Posted October 26, 2004 - 09:26 AM

so when we all going dual sporting?!

• Rokatt88

Posted October 26, 2004 - 11:11 AM

so when we all going dual sporting?!

Maybe take in Mike's Sky Ranch tacos for lunch??? :cry:

• mikekay

Posted October 26, 2004 - 04:07 PM

dinner in La Paz?!

• AZ Thumpdaddy

Posted October 26, 2004 - 08:12 PM

Hi guys,

I ended up getting a Suzuki Quadsport 400 as I am staying on 4 wheels. It is set up by Alba with all the doodads. Full exhaust, jetting , K&N etc. I then spent $2k on extended A-Arms, Elka shocks, and a WER stabilizer for the neck and stability. I looked at the TRX450 as I am really a Honda guy, but the electric start and reverse sold me on the Suzuki. I did get a bigger Warrior to haul stuff and went to Ocotillo this past weekend. When I got in Tule wash headed towards Salton Sea from Pumkin Patch, I opened things up and the rush comes back (along with the s**t eating grin). With the suspension, things are plush and stable. It is not the same as a 650 at 90 mph but it is better than a wheel chair at 3mph. I will be out there Thanksgiving in the usual spot (the next valley past Hidden Valley) - come on out! Jeff let me know when you are going out in your Warrior - I owe you a camel back full of water and a couple of beers.

T-Diddy

• SaltyWalrus

Posted October 27, 2004 - 02:49 AM

Congrats to Rokkatt for getting your plate!
Huge congrats to TD!! :cry: Glad you are doing well.

• jws

Posted October 27, 2004 - 03:55 AM

Jeff let me know when you are going out in your Warrior

the plan is nov 11 - 14 :cry: when it gets closer i will post the details :cry:

• Rokatt88

Posted October 27, 2004 - 06:45 AM

dinner in La Paz?!

Shooters in Cabo?!

• Rokatt88

Posted October 27, 2004 - 06:47 AM

Hi guys,

I ended up getting a Suzuki Quadsport 400 as I am staying on 4 wheels. It is set up by Alba with all the doodads. Full exhaust, jetting , K&N etc. I then spent $2k on extended A-Arms, Elka shocks, and a WER stabilizer for the neck and stability. I looked at the TRX450 as I am really a Honda guy, but the electric start and reverse sold me on the Suzuki. I did get a bigger Warrior to haul stuff and went to Ocotillo this past weekend. When I got in Tule wash headed towards Salton Sea from Pumkin Patch, I opened things up and the rush comes back (along with the s**t eating grin). With the suspension, things are plush and stable. It is not the same as a 650 at 90 mph but it is better than a wheel chair at 3mph. I will be out there Thanksgiving in the usual spot (the next valley past Hidden Valley) - come on out! Jeff let me know when you are going out in your Warrior - I owe you a camel back full of water and a couple of beers.

T-Diddy

Welcome back my friend! The Return Of Ti Diddy! :cry: :cry: :cry:

• irondude

Posted October 27, 2004 - 09:49 AM

lap dances at the Mermaid?!

• Rokatt88

Posted October 27, 2004 - 12:00 PM

Draw the curtain at Lord Blacks?

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.