Any Vegas Riders

8 replies to this topic
  • FooBarr

Posted July 31, 2002 - 06:20 PM

Are there any Vegas Riders on this forum? I'm stationed on Nellis and would like to see more than just the NE side. Usually ride on saturdays in the morning.

• Slow_Poke

Posted August 02, 2002 - 01:34 PM

we could show you some trails but then we would have to kill you...just kidding. Call Jim at 207-0742 day or night

• FooBarr

Posted August 02, 2002 - 08:38 PM

How bout next weekend? I'll give you a call. What side of town do you live and where do you want to ride?

• Slow_Poke

Posted August 03, 2002 - 11:31 AM

Most anytime works for me. I mostly ride in the south las vegas area. Endless trails with great access to death valley, dumont dunes ect.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • FooBarr

Posted August 22, 2002 - 05:34 PM

slow poke,
Want to go riding this weekend? send me a PM.

• Slow_Poke

Posted August 23, 2002 - 02:42 AM

YES!!! I want to go riding this weekend. You can call anytime friday and i'll be around. 207-0742 home or 806-7306 cell

• Slow_Poke

Posted August 23, 2002 - 02:56 AM

My email is

• FooBarr

Posted August 24, 2002 - 01:10 PM

Slow Poke,
Had a good time and am looking forward to riding with you and the old man again. Hope I'm at least 1/2 that fast when I'm his age. The moantain goat trails were interesting and hell of a work out on the BRP.

• Slow_Poke

Posted August 28, 2002 - 07:57 PM

I'm really glad you came with. You guys seemed to be moving at a good pace the entire day. I should have my problems worked out by this weekend. Should be fun to run with the big dogs next time. Give a call if your interested in going again. The old man always has something new in mind each weekend. Its almost prime temp for a death valley run. See what time you can get off if your interested in going. Talk to ya later...Jim

Related Content

What was your path to Beta? by officialhopsof

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Beta
  • Hot  79 replies

Post Apocalypse, ThumperTalk style! by Justin Pearson

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  35 replies

1993 XR600R rebuild by ove

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  40 replies

Would a Young Scott Summers still be Competitive today on an XR600R? What would he ride to be competitive today? by Jayzonk

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  141 replies

FCR40 Tuning Woes- XR600R by aTuWitty

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  37 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.