Ron in So Cal, Fri 13 ride

2 replies to this topic

Posted July 03, 2001 - 07:20 PM

Hey Ron, I crashed pretty hard a week ago Sunday and hit my left knee cap. My knee swelled up like a ballon. I finally went to the Dr. yesterday, and luckily, no fracture. Just a severe bruise. My mind says I will be there on Fri 13. My body may not be up to the challenge. I'll keep my fingers crossed and let you know as it gets closer.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Ron_in_SoCal

Posted July 04, 2001 - 09:36 PM

Sorry to hear about the get-off & hope your okay. Don't push it as far as getting back on the bike before your ready.

Posted July 05, 2001 - 05:35 PM

Bulldog, sorry to hear about your fall. Take it easy on it for a few days and you will back as good as new.. Hopefully, we can hook up for a ride later this summer. Paul

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.