Desert Ride on the Pig

3 replies to this topic
  • Dezrider

Posted October 17, 2004 - 11:41 AM

Did some riding Saturday. The BRP really handles great in the wide-open desert!
Posted Image

• AzMtnThumper

Posted October 17, 2004 - 04:19 PM

:cry: Ever do any riding around St George? I've heard there is some pretty goods woods riding around Brian Head??

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Dezrider

Posted October 17, 2004 - 05:08 PM

I've never rode around St. George. I'd like to some time. They have some good single track riding up in the mountains around here too. Next Summer I plan on getting up in the mountains more. I bet you have some good riding in your area. We have family in Prescott.

• drex

Posted October 17, 2004 - 06:51 PM

:cry: Ever do any riding around St George? I've heard there is some pretty goods woods riding around Brian Head??

The best riding around St. George is east and south onto the Arizona Strip. Amazingly huge chunks of BLM land. Great fire road sort of riding.

There is some nice trail riding around Brian Head. I used to ride there a lot 20 years ago on my '74 Yamaha TY 250 trials bike. Great bike for that area. Not sure I'd want to take a big thumper up there. I did it once, on an XR500. It got a little crazy in the tight stuff. I have no idea what the open riding areas are like there now. I do have some friends who go there for mountain biking.

Don't tell anyone how good the powder is, don't need any more skiers on those slopes.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

ignitech programmable XR650L CDI by brianhare

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  60 replies
Forums
Photo
Washington

Cle Elum Sunday 5/29: Looking for dual sport tips by TigerTanker

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   Northwest
  • Hot  32 replies
Forums
Photo

93 xr650l Restoration Project by Zigster

• 17 replies
Reviews

Honda XR650L 2017 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

2015 XR650L Squeaking noise by Crayjay

• 3 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.