Thanks Guys

8 replies to this topic
  • Terrain Rider 4z

Posted July 24, 2002 - 06:12 AM

I just wanted to thank everyone that frequents this forum for their adult behavior. It seems that every other forum on this board has to put up with the product of a close-knit backwoods family relationship (family limb, not a family tree :) . Everyone on here seems to be mentally stable and have one thing in mind, riding. Guess it goes to show that the level-headed people know a good bike when they see one.

Thanks again,
Ryan Forsberg

• BruceWA

Posted July 24, 2002 - 05:18 PM

Careful now there, who are you calling an adult :)
No one has ever accused me of that before!!

• fred_durst

Posted July 24, 2002 - 09:51 PM

Is 15 close enough to be considered as an adult? Didn't think so, well in that case...Nah Nah YOU can't catch ME... :)

• Terrain Rider 4z

Posted July 25, 2002 - 06:44 AM

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Danco

Posted July 25, 2002 - 10:52 AM

Takes a real man to ride a BRP! Hey can you pass the grey poupon? :) )

• Rokatt88

Posted July 25, 2002 - 02:22 PM

Real BRP Riders just bite through the lid and suck that mustard straight outta the jar!

• Jim_Scheide

Posted July 27, 2002 - 04:43 AM

Thanks!! Without the help from this site, my XR would probably still be stock & I wouldn't have had a's all about passion for riding & an ability to share & pass that on to others...T.T. rocks the house!!!!!!!!!

• Slow_Poke

Posted July 29, 2002 - 06:42 PM

and whats wrong with a stock xr?

• Terrain Rider 4z

Posted July 29, 2002 - 06:58 PM

There is nothing wrong with a stock XR, but there is always room to grow. Mine is pretty much stock, most mods are for protection. Except for the stock baffle, XR's are great. :)

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.