Any SW Idaho Riders

1 reply to this topic
  • Jerry57

Posted July 03, 2001 - 04:19 PM

I'm looking for someone to trail ride with tomorrow (4th of July) in the Boise area. My planned partner was out-foxed by his long term partner. I came a poor second in the competition. I wonder why?

Old Guy on WR400F following the KX_kid through the harrowing desert of Idaho at breakneck speed.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • wrpunisher

Posted July 10, 2001 - 01:14 PM

I'm in SW Idaho, but reading this too late. Hope you found someone to ride with.

In case you haven't seen this, there's the Idaho Ride Board at http://www.motosport.../disc1_toc.htm. It doesn't see much action and it looks pretty bad right now, but it may be useful at some point.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.