Yoshimira exhaust for 650R

4 replies to this topic
  • DrDirt

Posted July 18, 2002 - 06:35 PM

Hey guys,
Is anyone out there running the Yosh exhaust on the 650R. I am looking for feedback on this vs. some of the others. Thanks for your time. :)

• Guest_Moto_X_426_*

Posted July 18, 2002 - 07:06 PM

My dad has an 02 650r and he put A complete Pro Circut T4 system on it. It sounds and looks great! I was really impressed by the fit and finish on the system. It gave his bike a lot more power all over the RPM range and allowed the bike to rev farther and faster, but didnt take away from the smooth power band. He is really happy with the set up and would definitally recamend it. Also it is prabably a lot cheaper than a complete Yosh. system. Hope this helps! :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • stonewall

Posted July 19, 2002 - 11:03 AM

I have a Yoshimura can on my 00 650R. IMHO it helps power everywhere and lets the bike rev quicker. It is not too loud at all unless you use the race core. I tried different header pipes but seemed to have better low end power with the stock one. I had it ceramic coated in and out and it looks great.

• Guest_Moto_X_426_*

Posted July 19, 2002 - 03:34 PM

stonewall, who did you have ceramic coat your headers? :)

[ July 19, 2002: Message edited by: Moto X 426 ]

• stonewall

Posted July 19, 2002 - 04:40 PM

Baja Designs did the coating. I removed the heat guard and ground of the mounting holes before I had it done and it now looks better than some aftermarket headers. The best part is no more stained black pipes.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.