Planning in the works for Elsinore 2001

4 replies to this topic
  • MOmilkman

Posted July 03, 2001 - 06:44 PM

Ive been doing some extensive searching tonight on how to get some information on this years Grand Prix in Lake Elsinore because I do plan to be there this year. NO EXCUSES!
I do know that it takes place around mid-november but does anyone know of a good website to check out occasionally for info pertaining to the race? Flyer, rules, etc...
I would really like to get a jumpstart on this thing this year instead of waiting untill the last minute and blowing it off.

How about it RonSoCal?

------------------
Darin in Missouri - 1999 WR400F
Enduro Heaven

• Ron_in_SoCal

Posted July 04, 2001 - 09:31 PM

:) YES! Here is the info we need:

November 10-11, 2001 GRAND PRIX Lake Elsinore

Motorcycle races throughout downtown and off-road; concert and vendors fair.
TEL (909) 341-8002; FAX (909) 341-8070

I'm planing on riding Saturday in the Open class and Sunday in my age class. Also want to do the early run on Saturday. With two races at about $80 (?) each, and the pre-run thing Sat morning at $50, its going to be an expensive weekend, but its worth every penny and then some!

Last year was my first time, and I cant tell ya how much fun it was. There is nothing like legally blasting down a residential street as fast as you dare, while the people that live there cheer you on.

Count me in. How about a ThumperTalk team effort? :D

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • sirhk

Posted July 05, 2001 - 05:50 AM

Wow, that's expensive but I may consider entering in it. I'll have to check it out in detail and talk with you more about it.

------------------
Khris
"What's that?"
"It's a Yellow 99' YZ400!!"

• MOmilkman

Posted July 05, 2001 - 07:58 AM

Great! Thanks Ron for the info.
Ok, now I have a date, what about a website? Who puts this thing on?

------------------
Darin in Missouri - 1999 WR400F
Enduro Heaven

• Ron_in_SoCal

Posted July 05, 2001 - 08:20 AM

The race promoter is Goat Breker of GFI Racing Inc. The web site is a big nothing, and is located at http://www.goateyewear.com/gfi

I'm looking for more info and will advise as I find it. :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.