tootech subtank

24 replies to this topic
  • ncmountainman

Posted October 28, 2004 - 06:56 PM

well imagine it way plusher with the same bottoming resistance that you have at 3 1/2,my shock should be back fri. and can't wait to try with the new fluid(mobil 1 syn trannie fluid) its 7 1/2 weight so i might be able to lower the oil for even more plushness i'll see how it works at 4" with the tank.

• Treebark

Posted October 29, 2004 - 05:05 PM

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ncmountainman

Posted October 29, 2004 - 08:24 PM

shock came today,and give it up for dave at pro-action TX,and rick at too-tech CA. i think i've stumbled on sumthin' good! :cry: :cry: the mobil syn trannie fluid is amazing!! its like floating on a magic carpet now :cry:

• Indy_WR450

Posted October 30, 2004 - 08:17 PM

Great Bob! Now I got to spend more money and squeeze more stuff into my signature! :cry: I cant wait to try it when we are at Durhamtown! :cry:

• ncmountainman

Posted October 31, 2004 - 07:05 PM

after riding today it is way better but with a couple more adjustments(maybe a 1/4 inch more fluid and raise the clamps a little,too much weight on the front) it should be perfect,these are just balance issues,and i'm very pleased with the subtank :cry: :cry:

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.