Blue book for offroad bikes?

5 replies to this topic
  • FlyByWire

Posted October 14, 2004 - 10:40 PM

Trying to figure out what my 650R could sell for...
No time to ride, and no one to ride with makes for an expensive dust gather'er.
Posted Image

'02 650R, everything in my sig. 0 miles on the GPR, bars, and handguards. 700mi on the engine/frame.
Bike sits in So Cal, but I moved to AZ.. bike could be registered here to make it possible for someone to have it plated in so cal.

What should I be asking for this beast?

• big t

Posted October 14, 2004 - 11:52 PM

Try Kelly Blue Book. Great looking bike.

• fourstrokin650

Posted October 15, 2004 - 08:26 PM

Dude, I envy you. I miss Tucson sooo much. I would love to ride with you. I was there for school back in 95 and cant get my wife to agree that we need to live there. Maybe I'll make it there again some day. I used to ride my street legal 92 XR600 on the back wheel down Speedway on a daily basis. That sucks that you want to sell it. Try too.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • FlyByWire

Posted October 15, 2004 - 09:09 PM

Id keep it if I had a PLACE to keep it, and people to ride with.. ya know? lol. My fiance isnt too keen on wheeling the bike through the front door and onto the patio (apartment)

• qadsan

Posted October 15, 2004 - 09:30 PM

The GPR stabilizer isn't even broke in yet! Somebody is going to get a super nice bike if they buy yours :cry:

• fourstrokin650

Posted October 16, 2004 - 08:09 AM

If you are serious about selling it, I think you should plate it out in AZ and sell it in CA. You'll get the most money that way. :cry:

Related Content

Which thumper motor for a street tracker? by woz

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • * * * * -
  • Hot  29 replies

2015 XR650L Squeaking noise by Crayjay

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 3 replies

Post Apocalypse, ThumperTalk style! by Justin Pearson

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  35 replies

1993 XR600R rebuild by ove

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  41 replies

Cle Elum Sunday 5/29: Looking for dual sport tips by TigerTanker

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   Northwest
  • Hot  32 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.