Eastern Oregon Ride

No replies to this topic
  • Gary

Posted July 05, 2002 - 06:11 PM

Got in a Eastern Oregon ride with jjmalone on the 4th, me on my 01 DRZ400, jj on his 02 XR650R.
The XR was impressive (got some long legs!) my Z was a match in the mid-range though, I think.
Great ride, Powerline road, (fast) gravel FR (very fast!) Walker Mt (twisty/rocky fast)great view! backroad and a little paved ride to Gilcrest, Oregon for a good burger, then back to the truck to load up for the ride home.
All in all a great 4th, close to 100 miles on the dualies.. thanks jj for showing me the riding area.

You XR650R riders have a great bike, don't know if I want to get rid of my DRZ yet ( its still better in the woods!) but Dayam the XR shines in the open !! Cheers, gary

:) :D

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.