Radiator Shrouds

2 replies to this topic
  • robertt

Posted October 14, 2004 - 08:44 AM

I need a new set of radiator shrouds. I have the Flatland Racing radiator guards and I remember that I needed to trim some plastic to get them to work. My plan was to get a set from Acerbis. Does anybody have an opinion on the different after market plastic from an overall standpoint as well as this specifis application? Thanks guys....
robert

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ddialogue

Posted October 14, 2004 - 05:06 PM

When I installed a desert tank I had to get the YZ shrouds for my bike. I bought the Acerbis shrouds and trimmed them to use with my Flatland Racing radiator guards. I think they hold up just as good as anything else out there. :cry:

• robertt

Posted October 14, 2004 - 06:00 PM

Thanks Dave.....

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.