Hopping Up The WR 450

4 replies to this topic
  • Seabass

Posted October 13, 2004 - 04:04 PM

I'm selling my XR 650 and I've pretty much decided to go with the WR450 or the KTM 450MXC. What would I need to do to the WR 450 to make it race ready for the desert in So Cal? I put alot of extras on my 650 (IMS tank & pegs, new suspension, carb, steering stabilizer, etc.) There were mods I had to do to the bike to get it to run right, since Honda choked it down so much to make it a green sticker bike. Do the same type of things have to be done to the WR? Any info would help. Thanx

• Gadsen

Posted October 13, 2004 - 04:07 PM

Kick his ass "Seabass"

Sorry, was just thinking of a part in the movie "dumb and dumber"

Love that movie! :cry:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Seabass

Posted October 13, 2004 - 04:13 PM

Kick his ass "Seabass"

Sorry, was just thinking of a part in the movie "dumb and dumber"

Love that movie! :cry:

Every time my little nephews see me they shout that line out! Hence the nickname

• beezer

Posted October 13, 2004 - 04:28 PM

Do a search on the free mods. Do them a ProMoto baffle and you are ready to rumble.

• Grandville

Posted October 13, 2004 - 06:50 PM

See my post "Free mods"

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.