Aftermarket Plastic

3 replies to this topic
  • maui

Posted June 20, 2002 - 08:16 AM

Does anyone know where I can get a good price on aftermarket plastic for the xr650r.How about seat covers and graphics?Brp is ready for a facelift!

• redrider650r

Posted June 20, 2002 - 02:18 PM

I believe you can get some good deals on stuff at XRSONLY.COM. The name of the company is Al Bakers XR's Only and they are located in Hesperia, Ca.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • lookatdirt

Posted June 23, 2002 - 06:07 AM

The cheapest I've found is at

• qadsan

Posted June 24, 2002 - 06:04 AM

I've talked to a few folks who have bought 'Red' plastic parts made by Acerbis for their XR650R's that ended up turning flourescent pink within a few months and Acerbis would not cover this under warranty. I recall some of the people who complained of this saying that their other colors from Acerbis were not a problem and that it was only the 'Red' plastic from Acerbis that had this problem. I've never heard a problem like this using plastic made by UFO.

Related Content

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  43 replies

1993 XR600R rebuild by ove

• Hot  41 replies

Can anyone identify this xr600 piston? by ms_mtn24

• 4 replies

FCR40 Tuning Woes- XR600R by aTuWitty

• Hot  37 replies

Which thumper motor for a street tracker? by woz

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • * * * * -
  • Hot  29 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.