Trick Dual Sport kit

6 replies to this topic
  • BBD

Posted June 14, 2002 - 09:21 PM

Has anybody used the Trick Dual Sport kit? ( www.trickdualsport.com ) It looks well made and is priced a lot better than the Electrex kit.

• TT650R

Posted June 14, 2002 - 04:23 PM

Not to degrade anybody's kits but you could assemble you own components from over the counter bike shops and make the bike the way you want it(most dual sport kits are bulky and ugly) so it won't have to look like a clone of a bunch of other people's bikes,also you could run some serious headlights(with rewound stator)instead of a pathetic 50w or so that most have and lastly you'll save money....This seems to be an unusual case where the sum of the parts does NOT exeed the whole

• loadmaster

Posted June 17, 2002 - 11:05 AM

I have installed 3 Baja Designs kits over the past 8 years on XR's and this time I chose Dale's TrickDualSport kit for my new KTM 400EXC. The self contained electronics in the number plate is the way many of the new kits are going and makes installation and removal much easier for the end user. Dale supports his product in an extraordinary fashion and I am very pleased with the advantages of the kit. Keep in mind that the self contained turn signals, that don't break in crashes as easily, are not fully DOT legal.

Russ

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Dan_Lorenze

Posted June 19, 2002 - 04:47 AM

My dad and brother both have Dale's kits on their WRs. They're really good and he'll will do whatever it takes to make sure you're completly happy with his kit.

Dan :)

• Rokatt88

Posted June 19, 2002 - 11:19 AM

This is the first I've heard of the Trick Kit. Do they have a website? I tried doing a word search but nothing was coming up. Phone number? Address? Anything?

• TT650R

Posted June 19, 2002 - 03:32 PM

BBD left a link,it's a different color than the rest of the text or at least it should be....Click on it and see

• DR.Zaius

Posted June 19, 2002 - 03:48 PM

I'm dual sporting my scoot (minimally) and have found everything I need besides tires on ebay. That and scraped stuff from the SP100 I have. Totally, I'm looking at about 30 bucks for money spent (less the tires, add another 100 bucks or so. :) )

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.