ThumperTalk fund raising ideas.....

5 replies to this topic
  • Dan_Lorenze

Posted July 02, 2001 - 11:54 AM

We all know that Bryan drives around Colorado in a Gold plated Bentley from all of the proceeds from "TT" but I was thinking about some ideas to raise more money for him so he can buy the "Colorado Avalanche"...

1)Car wash
2)sell candy bars
3)sell multi-level marketing long distance services
4)open up a full tilt boogie WR hop-up shop in Colorado called "TT WR-customs"
5)start up a new hybrid magazine called "Volleyball and Roosting"

You can tell im bored... Too sore from riding to go to work...

• WR_Jason

Posted July 02, 2001 - 12:19 PM

oh oh oh, how about a strip club right off the trail called THE ROOST!

• Tree_hugger

Posted July 02, 2001 - 12:51 PM

How about a contest based on your most embarassing moments while you were growing up? Run it like an AMA event, high entry fee's and organized confusion. No, that wont work, but the entry fee's might. Pay the first three places for the best stories. And best of confirmations. Could even be called a liars club. Or it could be related to Bench Racing.
Can you tell, I am bored also.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Ron_in_SoCal

Posted July 02, 2001 - 12:58 PM

Open up a GPS repair shop
Have Dan's band play at a rave in the desert ($20 a head)
WR power up kits for $100 (a pair of cheap scissors for the gray wire)

• WR_Jason

Posted July 02, 2001 - 04:40 PM

I got a story,
This one time at Band Camp, oh no , I mean, uh hummm, er , trail bike camp that is,,,,,,,,

• Tree_hugger

Posted July 02, 2001 - 04:44 PM

Hey Ron: We could sell 1000 piece tap and dye sets. One tap and one dye and nine hundred and ninty eight washers. And a free pair of cheap sissors for the gray wire. All for just $29.95 plus shipping.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.