Linkage bearing numbers?

4 replies to this topic
  • Bamster

Posted October 12, 2004 - 03:10 AM

Does anybody have their old linkage bearing laying around?
If you do could you give me the numbers off the outer part of the race or off the box of your new berings?
I'm going to see if I can get them cheaper at a bearing store rather than the dealer. I woukd like the numbers in case I have to order them and don't want my bike sitting there apart during prime riding season.
Thanks Scott

• 5valve

Posted October 12, 2004 - 08:48 AM

try reading the "linkage bearings" theme and no you wont be eble to get those in bearing store without modification ; )

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Sylvain

Posted October 12, 2004 - 05:47 PM

Check the All Balls linkage bearing kit ($125.00 cdn). They include : the lower schock needle bearing assly. in their kit, and all the other parts to rebuild the linkage. The swing arm bearing kit is sold separately.

Just for the lower shock bearing the dealer :cry: was asking $80.00 cdn !!! So the All Balls option sounds good.

Preventive maintenance is the key to the longevity of these bearings. TLC is a must. :cry:

• Bamster

Posted October 12, 2004 - 07:26 PM

My balls are fine. It's just the L link and cuba link bearing i'm not sure of.

• Sylvain

Posted October 13, 2004 - 02:33 AM

My balls are fine

I'm happy for you :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:...!!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.