Baja Designs Jet Kits.... which one do I buy?

2 replies to this topic
  • Toasterovin

Posted June 08, 2002 - 05:59 AM

I own a 2001 XR650L, awsome bike! I want to "unleash the beast" so I am researching Baja Designs jet kits for this bike. I already have a pipe on the way. What jet kit I should buy:

Jet Kit and Vacuum Piston Mod for XRL650 ($21.95)

Dyno Jet Carb Kit XR650L ($51.95)

Does anyone know anything about these kits, or know which one would make the bike run stronger?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • BendThumper

Posted June 08, 2002 - 03:42 PM

I did just the carb kit, they called me and asked what I used the bike for and mods, then sent me the kit and instructions. Worked great.

• Jim_Scheide

Posted June 10, 2002 - 03:22 AM

Toaster, get the $21.95 Jet kit w/Vacum Piston Mod...Did all the work on my XRL with stuff from Baja Designs....Smog Block-off Kit,Uni Air Filter, remove air-box snorkel, Jet Kit & FMF "Q" Tailpipe/Muffler...the bike runs SO WELL!! Check "Uncorked" & other posts for more info.

Related Content

ignitech programmable XR650L CDI by brianhare

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  60 replies

1993 XR600R rebuild by ove

• Hot  41 replies

Engine Loping/Sputtering by tcaldwell

• 2 replies

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

• Hot  43 replies

93 xr650l Restoration Project by Zigster

• 17 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.