fanny pack tool holder

7 replies to this topic
  • wardirt1

Posted October 11, 2004 - 10:32 AM

Anybody got a recommendation on a good tool holder to strap down inside a rear fanny pack? I put mine in a soft bag and strap it inside the pack but the riding still bumps everything around even though it is strapped tight and the tools rip up the bag. Got a lead on a good tool,misc holder?

• ddialogue

Posted October 11, 2004 - 10:43 AM

I've been using the Fly Racing tool/fanny pack for about a year now. It has holders for all of your tools plus several, small, misc. pockets for holding little things and one big pocket for holding larger things. I pack about 15lbs. of stuff in mine and nothing gets rattled. :cry:
Fly Tool Fanny Pack

• chipwich

Posted October 11, 2004 - 02:30 PM

Myself and a few of my riding buddies like this one from Moose Racing: XCR ENDURO PACK

• fastmonstr

Posted October 11, 2004 - 03:08 PM

I use the MSR tool wrap. I strap it inside my fender bag.

MSR Tool Wrap

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • TallBoysWRF

Posted October 11, 2004 - 04:17 PM

I have the larger Moose pack (XCR?) and I love it, can pack a ton of stuff in it and it all holds tight.

• yamaha.dude

Posted October 12, 2004 - 04:49 AM

I have the Mechanixwear one, very similar if not the same as the Fox one...

Great unit, all sorts of holders, pockets etc... with that and a CamelBak, I go anywhere... :cry:

I got it from the TT store...

• wardirt1

Posted October 12, 2004 - 05:22 AM

Thanks for the responses guys, found exactly what I was looking for.

• banffboy

Posted October 12, 2004 - 06:27 AM

I just read an article in the latest Dirt Rider mag, on an enduro pack from Blue Ridge Racing. Looked very cool and came with high end tools (ie Motion pro t handles, etc). The fanny pack also came with the hardware to attach to your fender.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.