radiator repair

6 replies to this topic
  • OU182

Posted October 11, 2004 - 09:52 AM

how do you do a quick radiator repair? Or is it just easier to buy a new one?(I have a hole in three cores on left side :cry:

• Treebark

Posted October 11, 2004 - 10:00 AM

If the rows aren't bent or smashed up real bad and the holes are near the front a automotive rad shop can probably fix for you.

• Satch0922

Posted October 11, 2004 - 01:35 PM

Myler's

http://www.motorcycleradiators.com/

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • OU182

Posted October 11, 2004 - 02:01 PM

:cry:

• moburki

Posted October 11, 2004 - 02:17 PM

definitely Mylers :cry:

• revolucien

Posted October 11, 2004 - 04:29 PM

Mylers looks pretty good but you may want to check a local shop as well. I took my in and they had it fixed for 15 bux and I was out of there in 20 min with fixed radiator.

• onekyoung

Posted October 12, 2004 - 07:24 AM

Supposedly it's a fairly easy repair... I did an Internet search for DIY radiator repair, can't find the address I found but they offered some type of Al filler that melted really easy like solder.

Whatever you do get some guards, so it doesn't happen again :cry:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.