2 replies to this topic
  • radar_ridr

Posted June 02, 2002 - 07:32 PM

anybody ever see this movie?...

I seem to remember he was riding some kind of big XR.

[ June 02, 2002: Message edited by: radar_ridr ]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • sixr500

Posted June 04, 2002 - 05:41 PM

I did see this movie years ago, on HBO, and I LOVED IT!! In fact, this movie contributed to my early obsession with dirtbikes. I am glad you reminded me of this movie, I would like to see it again. I remember being in awe of this awesome dude on a dirtbike, ripping up the old west while being totally clueless as to why he was there. (And how to get back to the future!) What a riot! Probably not great by todays action movie standards, but nontheless, a fun movie to watch. I would have to see the movie again to determine if the dirtbike was a big bore XR, but if I remember right, It sounded like a thumper! Chances are if he was in a motocross race when he got flipped in time, that it was actually a two-smoke. Any other thoughts on this question?? Sixr500r
1983 xr500r---Refinished with plastic re-new, Looks brand new!
Rebuilt from the ground up, thanks to xrjohn for his amazing skills.
Lots of POWER = Lots of FUN!!

• loufish

Posted June 04, 2002 - 06:52 PM

Starred Fred Ward(in the movie Tremors) and was produced by Mike Nesmith(tall guy with funny hat in the 60s group,the Monkees)yes it was an XR, and it was supposed to be a Baja race.
I have the video at my shop at work, may have to "pop" it in the VCR....been awhile, but like it!

Related Content

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  28 replies

What was your path to Beta? by officialhopsof

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Beta
  • Hot  79 replies

2015 XR650L Squeaking noise by Crayjay

• 3 replies

Post Apocalypse, ThumperTalk style! by Justin Pearson

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  35 replies

FCR40 Tuning Woes- XR600R by aTuWitty

• Hot  37 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.