FS/FT Well Modified XR600

3 replies to this topic
  • pbgunrunner

Posted June 01, 2002 - 05:48 PM

Hi, I have moved away from my beloved Wisconsin to Illinois so I'm going to sell my toy.
It's a pro-built '96 XR600, Baja Big bore kit, Big guns full exaust system, HRC cams, Tank Skins, FMF Seat, Renthal Chainwheels, DID o-ring chain, Showa upside down cartridge forks(similar to a CR500) with heavy triple clamps, CR500 front brakes, re-valved rear shock, Renthal bars. Lots of other little stuff I'm sure that I'm forgetting. The bike runs great and handles beautifully with the modified suspension- much sharper in the woods, still rock solid at speed. Less than 10 hours on a full service including having the valves adjusted and oil change/lube. You are welcome to ride the bike if you'd like to drive to the Peoria, IL area. I can crate the bike and get a discount rate for shipping as well. If youre interested, I can send pics via e-mail. Thanks! -Chad hjort@winco.net

PS, I'm asking $3400 for the bike, all trades considered. :)

• pbgunrunner

Posted June 05, 2002 - 07:18 PM

ttt! :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • gtr_gaga

Posted June 06, 2002 - 02:02 AM

umm yeah, im interested, im looking for somethin just a little better than a "normal xr600"
could you please mail me some pics of it at:
gtr_gaga@hotmail.com
thanks, we'll take it from there

• pbgunrunner

Posted June 14, 2002 - 04:17 PM

Still availible, Thanks!

Related Content

Forums
Photo

2015 XR650L Squeaking noise by Crayjay

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 3 replies
Forums
Photo

Engine Loping/Sputtering by tcaldwell

• 2 replies
Wiki
Want to add a kickstart to your XR650L?  Here's how - last post by clc3251

Want to add a kickstart to your XR650L? Here's how

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

Wiseco 101MM Spark Knock Low Engine Temps by imandrewparks

• 7 replies
Forums
Photo

Post Apocalypse, ThumperTalk style! by Justin Pearson

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  35 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.