Power Now

2 replies to this topic
  • maui

Posted June 01, 2002 - 12:05 PM

Power Now is a new gadget which basically affects the way air flows into the carb.. There is a test on it at www.dirtbikemagazine.com/ along with a picture of the new billet aluminum ones. They are supposed to increase low end response.Dirt Bike says they work great, and so do several guys that own crf450r on this site.The BRP has much more of a lag in power off the bottom than the crf does so this mod may do wonders for our bikes.Does anyone have one on their 650 already and care to tell us about it?It may also help the stall problem at low rpm.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • RedThunder

Posted June 03, 2002 - 06:27 PM

Interesting. If it did work as claimed, I'd be interested in getting one for my 650, as I spend most of my time on the low end of the RPMs.

• Jeronkie

Posted June 21, 2002 - 02:12 AM

Visited the power now site but it seems that they haven't got this device for the Honda's. B.T.W. where exactly will this device be fitted?

Related Content

Forums
Photo

DirttyPig 2005 Xr650l Prroject! by braapmebb1moretime

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 22 replies
Reviews

Honda XR650L 2016 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2016
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

• Hot  28 replies
Forums
Photo

93 xr650l Restoration Project by Zigster

• 17 replies
Forums
Photo

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

• Hot  43 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.