2002 WR upgrades

4 replies to this topic
  • pgdirtman

Posted July 01, 2001 - 04:13 PM

Forgive me I'm new to the site. I'm a 38 year old, 20yr rider currently on a 99 YZ400, woods ride/race in NC. I'm getting the 2002 WR in Oct. Any advice on upgrades other than what I've read in Dirt Rider and on this site? I see YZ timing in several posts, is there that much difference between the two?

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted July 02, 2001 - 11:43 AM

Greetings, Seat/tank,bars&stabilizer would be the first on my list..

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • pgdirtman

Posted July 03, 2001 - 04:10 AM

Thank's, I hope the WR is as good to me as my 99YZ has been. I'll keep reading and riding. Also I have a great group of riders in NC that ride or race every weekend. Contact me if you want to plan a ride. We travel to many nearby states to ride, SC, PA, WV, KY.

• Bill

Posted July 03, 2001 - 04:23 AM

If your ever coming to PA, give me a shout. I used to live in NC and rode w/Jeff (GNCCYZ)

Bill

------------------
99 WR400f, YZ timed, MX-Tech suspension, Scotts steering damper, White Bros E-Series (12 discs), tapered header and a/f. Kouba T-handle for the fuel screw. Works Connection billet throttle tube and frame guards. Cycra Pro-Bend, triple clamp mount handguards. Thumper Racing rad guards, Renthal Jimmy Button highs, YZ Tank and IMS seat, YZ number plate, odo removed, EKP, 48PJ, 175MJ at 500-1000' Thanks James Dean!

• pgdirtman

Posted July 03, 2001 - 07:09 AM

I'm actually going to PA today. I'm meeting a group somewhere near Clearfield I think. Or it's the town where the groundhog is. It's supposed to be a gas line that goes for 100 miles or so.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.