after market seat?

4 replies to this topic
  • ohioxr400

Posted October 09, 2004 - 07:21 PM

Ok, just got my 2002 wr426 back from being resprung for a 260lber. I got a muffler from a yz426 that im noping will mount on the back but for right now im riding it with the whole end cap off. Was wondering if any one knows of a company that makes a bigger seat? I also ride a xr400 and the width of the seat fits my larger size alot better then the skinny seat on the WR. Was wondering if any company makes a fat seat because I find it hard to get used to riding such a skiny bike its kinba of like riding a mountain bike with a motor.

Posted October 09, 2004 - 08:17 PM

I beleive "ceet" makes a wider seat I'm not positive about the '02 model but they did for my '98 wr400.

Later MontanaThumper

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • chipwich

Posted October 09, 2004 - 08:53 PM

Very happy with my SDG.

• 5valve

Posted October 10, 2004 - 01:53 AM

made it myself

artificial leather, idea and a dressmaker friend

• WR450F_RDR

Posted October 10, 2004 - 07:40 AM

I have put a after market gust seat on mine and am very happy with it.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.