for toyota_mt_tech

3 replies to this topic
  • bart9505

Posted October 08, 2004 - 02:53 PM


Hi, I noticed you have your wr legal in Washington. Please give me the skinny on where you got the parts, and what you had to do to get this ------ state to cooperate. I would like to get an idea how much work I need to do to get my 2001 WR legal, since 90% of the miles on my bike are still from Idaho, where a guy can still ride.

  • Gadsen

Posted October 08, 2004 - 04:02 PM


Bart, PM me, I'll fill you in on the skinny. Give me the detaisl of your bike, ie where it curently titled etc. :cry:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • bart9505

Posted October 11, 2004 - 09:02 AM


Its a '01 WR 426, stock except for the yz throttle stop and a modified aluminum exhaust silencer insert, which reduced the uncorked noise about 30%. It is titled in Washington, and ORV tagged, but nothing else.

  • Gadsen

Posted October 11, 2004 - 11:39 AM


Bart, you have a "PM"


Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.