im looking for set of complete wheels

5 replies to this topic
  • freestyle111

Posted June 30, 2001 - 05:02 PM

does anyone have set of excel rims complete w\hubs for sale?where is the best place to buy new complete wheels?

• mcarp

Posted July 02, 2001 - 11:03 AM

Try calling a bunch of cycle salvage yards.
2-dads may have a set as well.

Expect to pay around $450-500 for stock stuff

• WR_Jason

Posted July 02, 2001 - 11:50 AM

I see a bunch of rims for sale on this site, the only thing is they seem to come with a bunch of extra stuff like a motorcycle stuck on em :) :D

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ColoradoJim

Posted July 06, 2001 - 04:58 PM

check out recreation unlimited, they always have an ad in dirt bike.. They have complete wheels. Excel rims, hubs and spokes ready to roll for around 700.00 Which isnt too bad... Good Luck

• freestyle111

Posted July 07, 2001 - 05:37 PM

thanks

• kitty

Posted July 12, 2001 - 03:31 PM

Originally posted by freestyle111:
does anyone have set of excel rims complete w\hubs for sale?where is the best place to buy new complete wheels?

I have a set off my 2000 426. In good shape for $450.00 E-mail me at badbikedog@entermail.net I live in PA

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.