Cobra ISDE four-stroke exhaust?

3 replies to this topic
  • utah_nate

Posted May 19, 2002 - 02:50 PM

Cobra lists their ISDE four-stoke exhaust for $160 for all models. This is much cheaper than most of the competition. Does anyone have any experience with this pipe? Cobra claims it's only slightly louder than stock? My Supercrap is hurting my ears....NEED HELP!

• PismoRat

Posted May 20, 2002 - 11:32 AM

Those pipes are good. I recently had one on my XR250 and loved it so much that I put one on my XR600. They are louder than stock, I'd of prefered them to be a bit louder(I wanna hear it!!). They give you a good tone and overall power increase. Cheaper than FMF too.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Toasterovin

Posted June 13, 2002 - 02:57 AM

The Cobra Exhaust is very loud. I just put one on my XR650L. I like the note and performance, but the dag-gum thing rattles my brain. The pipe looks good, runs good, and everyone in town can hear how it sounds good!

• billyj7175

Posted June 14, 2002 - 03:19 PM

Has anybody tried one on the 650R?

Related Content

2015 XR650L Squeaking noise by Crayjay

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 3 replies

1993 XR600R rebuild by ove

• Hot  40 replies

What was your path to Beta? by officialhopsof

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Beta
  • Hot  79 replies

ignitech programmable XR650L CDI by brianhare

• Hot  47 replies

Which thumper motor for a street tracker? by woz

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • * * * * -
  • Hot  29 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.